Sunday, June 24, 2012

Planning in the Hospital

I actually needed new running shoes...my companion mocks me for still wearing them....they don't really have much of a sole left. But I wear the gel pads Mom sent, so they work! But now I will get new ones :). Also the bike seat will be purchased soon. And that money will be really nice to have to spend on the necessities for sure.Well, my sweet companion had to go the hospital last week to get some things checked up on--- prayers her way would be great! She is okay and we are able to do missionary work everyday though, which is nice. It was pretty funny though because we had to go during our weekly planning...so I ended up doing planning in the hospital. It was pretty funny. This week I lose some dear missionaries :(. Sister Affleck (my Alaskan sister), Elder Summerhays (the best District leader EVER) and Elder Chen (best Zone leader EVER---also happens to be Rie Saito's good friend...weird right?) are all being transferred back to America! We sure will miss them soo much. Anyway, all for now, LOVE YOU LOTS! ---Sister Brooke Smith P.S. I got the Ensign :). Sister Lethco got a sweet package from her parents this week with a fold out glittery Christmas tree and a Christmas toy train...we are in heaven! They also sent us stockings and presents! It was soo sweet. So I have a little S stocking :). We have been singing Christmas songs and Sister Lethco is teaching me how to sing alto! It is soo fun and I can actually do a few songs now!

No comments:

Post a Comment